Saturday, August 16, 2014

Old lady status

So since all of my craft stuff are gone I decided I needed something to pass the time. I needed some small and compact because I didn't want to carry a bunch of stuff with me, then I though of cross stitching. I did it once before when I was younger so I got the jist of it down but the patterns I've been looking at are more for older ladies and I wanted something fun. On Instagram I came across a company call the frosted pumpkin stitchery and I fell in love with all the patterns. In one week I bought six patterns. This one is called legendary friends and I love the little unicorn. I should have used a lighter color fabric but this is the first pattern I finished, just waiting on my black thread to come so I can put eyes on the little girl and the unicorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment