Saturday, December 27, 2014

Start of a New Year


2015 is coming up and it will be my third year participating in project life. Well really my second year because in 2014 I started and kept putting it off for the next week and just decided to not do it and give up. But now I regret not documenting 2014 because we had a big move and Cameron's second birthday with her father since her first one he was deployed.
Now I know there will be a bunch of blog post talking about what you need for project life and Im not going to bore you with the details. This year I wont be using a selphy to print my pictures, I hated mines and I sold it after getting it for a birthday present. I wont be using a project life kit because I dont want every page to look the same.I like the hodge podge look. One thing I will make sure this year to do it use more creativity with my layouts and put more detail into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment