Monday, July 7, 2014

A bowl of cherries and a IPad

Here in Germany it summer and what happens in summer...the best fruit is in season and I picked up one of my favorites. I know last summer I went and picked my own strawberries with Cameron in her carrying case on my chest and for 5 euros I came out like a winner. To this day I still have some in my freezer I use for smoothies. I've also heard you can pick your own cherries but I've never seen anyone do it. For this giant bowl of wonderful I paid 5 euros. I was on my way to the post office and a man was selling them from the trunk of his car. I swear I've been looking for them because my friend Shaka had bought some a few weeks ago and I wanted my own. On post at the commissary I know for what I paid for these I would not have gotten so many. I like to buy my fruit off post at the German stores because they are much fresher and less expensive. Hey I'm a girl that loves her fruit, if I could I would just eat fruit all day. 
Could someone tell me why I have a IPad in my kitchen on the floor...oh that's right I have a Cameron. I don't consider her a baby I consider her a entity by herself. I swear the things she do I just want her to stay a baby but I know its not possible.

1 comment:

  1. I love cherries too - hope the Ipad didn't suffer any serious damage lol

    ReplyDelete