Saturday, July 5, 2014

Never could take a good picture

This is my family on the 4th of July. My husband always messes up the pictures because he refuses to smile because he thinks its funny. I don't because it suppose to be a fun day and I know we were both having fun but to someone looking at the picture they would think he hated it. That man gets on my nerves. We didn't got to any BBQ's because everyone we know is in the process of moving back to the states. we had burgers and fries for dinner, my husband went to the movies while me and my daughter stayed home, the movie he went to go see I really didn't care for. When night came we headed to post to see the fireworks and i was determined to get me some cotton candy...well I saw the booth but I was not going to stand in that line so I said forget it. When the fireworks started I thought Cameron was going to like it but boy was I wrong. I never seen her eyes get so big and she ran to her daddy to protect her, we both kinda knew she was going to act that because this would be her first time ever seeing fireworks so we had to leave the show early. As I was leaving I did get to get a few shots but they were blurry except one. I hope you like it.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12516653/?claim=mvg5t22e6ue">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment