Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ugh...the dentist

Today is the day I go back to the dentist. This place I loathe and hate with all my heart and I am a scared little baby but it has to be done. The dentist knows to put me to sleep every time I show up. I cannot be awake when they are drilling in my mouth because it's a deep rooted fear of the dentist that happened when I was a child. I was the only child out of 4 kids that was born with bad teeth. Don't get me wrong I never needed braces or major work I guess my teeth just liked getting cavities. So all those trips to the dentist and being shot up all the time over time my fear just increased so now at 30 years old the dentist has to give me pills to calm down and put me to sleep because if not I told him I would punch him in his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment